SAVE 10%: buy the Aquasparkle Spa Filter Cartridge Cleaner (1 litre) from Penguin Hot Tubs and Swim Spas, your number one supplier of hot tub and spa products, chemicals and balancers.
Debris and grease can quickly accumulate on filter cartridge elements impairing performance. AquaSPArkle Spa Filter Cartridge Cleaner is used to remove oils and greases from Hot Tub & Spa cartridge filters, restoring filter efficiency.
AquaSPArkle Spa Filter Cartridge Cleaner is a liquid cleaner that is a highly effective for a traditional cartridge filter, it is applied directly to the filter cleaning container and left to soak for a minimum of 8 hours. The filter is then removed and rinsed off with fresh water.
IMPORTANT: Always wear rubber gloves and eye protection when using this product.
- Remove cartridge from spa and hose off any loose debris.
- Fill a clean plastic bucket, large enough to completely immerse the cartridge element, with clean water.
- Add 1 litre of Spa Cartridge Cleaner for every 20 litres of water in the bucket.
- Carefully immerse the cartridge element in the solution and allow it to soak overnight or for at least 8 hours.
- Remove cartridge element from the solution and rinse thoroughly with fresh water.
- Allow the cartridge element to dry before returning it to service
AquaSPArkle - Spa Filter Cartridge Cleaner 1 litre
Please do not hesitate to contact us directly on 0800 112 3886 or alternatively email email@example.com where we will be more than happy to answer your questions and point you in the right direction.