Debris and grease can quickly accumulate on filter cartridge elements impairing performance. AquaSPArkle Spa Filter Cartridge Cleaner is used to remove oils and greases from Hot Tub & Spa cartridge filters, restoring filter efficiency.
AquaSPArkle Spa Filter Cartridge Cleaner is a liquid cleaner that is a highly effective for a traditional cartridge filter, it is applied directly to the filter cleaning container and left to soak for a minimum of 8 hours. The filter is then removed and rinsed off with fresh water.
IMPORTANT: Always wear rubber gloves and eye protection when using this product.
- Remove cartridge from spa and hose off any loose debris.
- Fill a clean plastic bucket, large enough to completely immerse the cartridge element, with clean water.
- Add 1 litre of Spa Cartridge Cleaner for every 20 litres of water in the bucket.
- Carefully immerse the cartridge element in the solution and allow it to soak overnight or for at least 8 hours.
- Remove cartridge element from the solution and rinse thoroughly with fresh water.
- Allow the cartridge element to dry before returning it to service
AquaSPArkle - Spa Filter Cartridge Cleaner 1 litre
Please do not hesitate to contact us directly on 0800 112 3886 or alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org where we will be more than happy to answer your questions and point you in the right direction.