Aquablanc 1kg o2 Tablets is part of a non-chlorine active oxygen system used in conjunction with the Aquablanc Spa A Combination Liquid. This dual-action treatment provides non-chlorine disinfection of your hot tub whilst promoting soft, gentle water.
The Active O2 System requires a weekly dose (or weekly top up) with Spa A Combination Liquid combined with Spa O2 Tablets dosing via an appropriate floating dispenser prior to bathing (or otherwise weekly).
- Before converting a hot tub or spa onto the Aquablanc system, it is recommended that the hot tub or spa is drained, re-filled, and then oxidised with a shock chlorine product (e.g AquaSPArkle Spa Fusion). Brand new spas require an initial chlorine shock or start up dose of 20mg/l(ppm) of free chlorine circulated for a minimum of 2 hours.
- Maintain pH levels within the ideal range 7.0 - 7.4.
- Initial Dose: Add 60ml Aquablanc A Combinaiton Liquid and 2 Aquablanc O2 Tablets per 1,500 litres of spa water.
- Continuous Treatment: Add weekly, 15ml Aquablanc A Combination Liquid per 1,500 litres of spa water.
- Aquablanc A Combination Liquid can be added directly to your spa water whilst the spa pump(s) are turned 'on' to aid distribution.
- Aquablanc O2 Tablets should be dosed via a floating dispenser.
- Test the oxygen level 1 hour after application of O2 Tablets. The oxygen level should be between 10mg/l(ppm).
- A weekly application of AquaSPArkle Spa Fusion is recommended.
General Precautions - Dosing
- Never mix with other chemicals including household cleaners as a dangerous reaction may occur.
- Handle products in a well-ventilated area - preferably outdoors.
- Wash Hands after use.
- Ensure lid is replaced and sealed after use. - Store in a cool dry place.
Aquablanc - 1kg O2 Tablets 20g - Non-Chlorine Active Oxygen System Treatment
Please do not hesitate to contact us directly on 0800 112 3886 or alternatively email email@example.com where we will be more than happy to answer your questions and point you in the right direction.