This floating dispenser is used to carry small chlorine or multifunctional tablets for the water treatment of hot tubs and spas. They are stored inside and slowly disperse over a period of time depending on the amount of water passed through the dispenser.
To use the floating chlorine dispenser for small tablets simply remove the lid and add the necessary tablets, replace the lid and adjust the outlet grills to the desired release setting and then float the device in your swimming pool, spa or hot tub. If you regularly test and adjust the number of small tablets required or change the grill position you will quickly be able to set the dispenser for your required needs. It is designed to float around your pool, spa or hot tub and slowly dissolve the chlorine tablets or bromine tablets over time.
- Always ensure the dispenser is removed from the water when using your pool or hot tub.
- Handle chemicals with care, preferably outdoors or in a well ventilated space.
- Wear gloves at all times and wash hands after handling chemicals.
- Ensure chemicals do not become damp in storage.
- When draining your pool or hot tub, thoroughly clean and dry the dispenser and store in a damp free environment.
*Product colours may differ slightly from picture shown. Tablets sold separately.
Small Floating Chlorine Dispenser
Please do not hesitate to contact us directly on 0800 112 3886 or alternatively email email@example.com where we will be more than happy to answer your questions and point you in the right direction.