top of page
Professional Swimmer

Air Source Heat Pumps for Swimming Pools and Hot Tubs

Our new range of air-to-water heat pump (AWHP) provides hot water directly to your hot tub or swimming pool without using fossil fuels, providing a low carbon solution for an efficient, comfortable experience. iNHEAT uses 75% of natural energy absorbed from outside air and the rest of 25% comes from electricity.

Finance options to suit you - Penguin Spas Premium Outdoor Living Scotland

Finance options to suit you

We're Award Winning - Penguin Spas Premium Outdoor Living Scotland

We're Award Winning 

Trusted Experts Since 2012 Penguin Spas Premium Outdoor Living Scotland.png

Trusted Experts since 2012

Scottish Showroom open 7 days - Penguin Spas Premium Outdoor Living Scotland

Showroom open 7 days

Air Source Heat Pumps with Full Inverter Technology - Tested in Scotland at -3°C

Experience the luxury of total comfort with our new range of energy efficient air source heat pumps designed for hot tubs and swimming pools. Never let the British weather control your swimming pool or hot tub enjoyment again. Pool and Hot Tub heaters provide the ultimate in spa water comfort letting you choose the perfect temperature all year round.