AquaSPArkle Spa Bromine Tablets are a popular alternative to chlorine sanitisers. Dosed via a floating dispenser, or simpley add them into the filter pod, these slow eroding tablets maintain the recommended sanitiser level over a period of 3-5 days keeping your spa water safe and bacteria free.
- 20g Bromine Tablet (each)
- Gentle Sanitiser
- Effective over a wide pH range
These AquaSPArkle Spa Bromine Tablets are ideal for daily dosing of your spa, to produce free active bromine which kills bacteria and other potentially harmful organisms.
- These tablets are designed for use with bromine feeders and floating dispensers.
- When feeder device requires refilling with tablets always follow manufacturer’s instructions.
- Ensure tablets used in the feeder are of the same chemical (Bromo-ChloroDimethyl Hydantoin). If other materials have been used previously, wash out feeder thoroughly before adding tablets.
- Adjust feeder to ensure a constant bromine residual is present in the spa.
- Check bromine levels regularly with a Test Kit and maintain a bromine residual of 3 – 5 mg/l (ppm) for domestic spas and 4 – 6 mg/l (ppm) for commercial spas.
- Check pH value regularly with a Test Kit and maintain levels between 7.2 - 7.6.
AquaSparkle Bromine Tablets 1kg
Please do not hesitate to contact us directly on 0800 112 3886 or alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org where we will be more than happy to answer your questions and point you in the right direction.