AquaSPArkle Spa Chlorine granules is one of the most popular products for ensuring spa water is safe and bacteria free. Apply daily to achieve the recommended free chlorine level of 3-5 mg/l (ppm). These granules are rapid dissolving and have little effect on the pH of the spa water.
- Rapidly dissolving chlorine granules that have minimal impact on the pH of your hot tub water.
- Ideal Free Chlorine Range: 3 – 5mg/l
- These stabilised chlorine granules are ideal for daily dosing of your spa, to produce free active chlorine which kills bacteria and other potentially harmful organisms. They are rapid dissolving and have minimal impact on pH.
- Maintain pH level within the ideal range of 7.2–7.6. If the not in this range, adjust.
- Maintain free chlorine residuals for spas within the range 3–5mg/l(ppm. *Freshly filled new spas or spas left drained for a period of time require an initial start up dose of 20mg/l (ppm) of free chlorine circulated for a minimum of 21⁄2 hours. This product may be applied directly to spas where temperatures exceed 20oC. If below this temperature or in doubt pre-dissolve this product in a clean plastic container at a maximum rate of 10g of product per 0.2 gallons (1ltr) in water. Stir well to ensure product is fully dissolved. Add the resulting solution to the spa whilst the pump(s) are turned ‘on’.
- Repeat dose application if necessary to achieve levels in point 2 above.
- It is recommended that you periodically (e.g.weekly or after heavy spa use) shock dose your spa with AquaSPArkle Spa Fusion to eliminate any excess contamination.
AquaSPArkle Spa Chlorine Granules - 1kg
Please do not hesitate to contact us directly on 0800 112 3886 or alternatively email email@example.com where we will be more than happy to answer your questions and point you in the right direction.