A few steps and you are in another world of splendour with a Penguin Spas Deluxe Fiberglass Wood Burning Hot Tub with internal fired heater. It satisfies your love of water with directional Hydromassage jets that create a rotating stream of water targeted relief to problem areas with easy-to-turn nozzles.
The Penguin Spas Deluxe Wood Burning Hot Tub with internal wood burner has everything you need for a modern relaxation experience, with the advantage of quicker heating with the built in Pahlen aqua compact 3kw electric water heater and the environmentally friendly quartz sand filtration system that provides clear and clean bathing water.
Deluxe Wood Burning Hot Tubs includes.
Hydromassage system - Relax in comfort with our Hydro Massage system (intense water-massage) that have been carefully designed to target specific muscle groups, giving you the very best massage experience every time you use your wood burning hot tub. Each of the 6 jet delivers powerful, soothing streams of water with pressure that you can customise to your preference.
Sand Filtration - Traditionally, a wood-burning hot tub needs to be emptied after each use for hygienic reasons. For those who plan to use it more frequently, the same bathing water can last multiple weeks thanks to our deluxe sand filtration system which keeps your spa water constantly clean and ready to enjoy.
LED Mood Lights - Specifically designed for your wood burning hot tub, the 3 LED underwater lights with 6 different RGB colours helps improve night-time visibility, enhance the beauty of your wood fired hot tub, and supplement stress relief and relaxation with light therapy (chromotherapy).
Frost Protection Heater (optional) - The Pahlen Aqua 3kw compact frost protector electric heater has been specifically designed to heat your wood burning hot tub to your desired temperature. Simply use the thermostat to set a target temperature. The frost protector will activate when the temperature goes below the target. It will then shut off and repeat the process. Please note that the heater cannot replace the wood stove to reach bathing temperature.
- Seating capacity: 6 to 8 persons
- Inner dimensions: 180 x 180 x 85cm
- Outer dimensions: 200 x 200 x 85cm
- Cabinet colour: 18mm Scandinavian Thermowood cladding
- Fiberglass colour options: Slate Grey, Cream or Light Blue
- Water capacity: 1400 litres
- Dry weight: 220kg
- Cover: Fiberglass cover
- Shell material: Fiberglass
- Control system: Stainless steel push buttons
- LED lights: 3 LED lights with 6 different RGB colours
- Number of jets: 6 stainless steel targeted water jets
- Filtration: Sand filter Saturn (7 m3/h)
- Drain valve: Stainless-steel water drain valve
- Stove pipe: Stainless steel stove pipe and rain cowl
- Heater material: 304 stainless steel submersible wood burning stove
- Heater fuel: Dry softwood or a mix of softwood and hardwood
- Heating time: 1-2 hours in summer, 3-4 hours in winter
- Heat output: 12-14Kw
- Frost Protection Heater (optional): Pahlen 3kw electric heater
- Power Requirements: 13 Amp RCD Single Phase Electric
- Delivery: Free UK Mainland delivery
- Cover: Fiberglass
- Steps: Curved steps with niche for sand filter
- Paddle: Water mixing paddle
- Safety chimney guard: Metal chimney safety guard
- Thermometer: Floating solar thermometer
- Warranty: 3-Years Premium Warranty
Deluxe Fiberglass Wood Burning Hot Tub with INTERNAL HEATER
All our wood burning hot tubs are delivered FREE across the UK mainland by our team of BISHTA qualified field technicians with the option of free kerbside delivery or for a small price final positioning and installation so all you need to do is fill with water, light the fire and enjoy.
Kerbside delivery only - FREE
Kerbside delivery means that the hot tub will be delivered to the nearest kerbside at the address specified. Our driver will position their vehicle as close as possible to the delivery address and unload the hot tub into a spot on the kerbside that is safe and keeps the hot tub secure. This is to ensure the safety of the driver, the customer, and the public.
Delivery and installation - £295
Our technicians will position your wood burning hot tub directly into your desired location using our special adapted equipment. Should your delivery require special equipment such as a crane or Hiab, please contact Penguin Spas for advice and guidance. Once installed the technicians will give you a full demonstration of the hot tub and take you through the maintenance before handing over your paperwork in a Penguin Spas presentation folder, leaving you to enjoy your new hot tub. If you choose this option, a separate invoice will be sent for payment.