This might be one of our smaller models, but it easily punches above its weight, able to offer the all elegance and luxuriation of our larger models but at a more compact size. Comfortably accommodating three adults the Fiordland features two deep-soak bucket seats, one sporting a full neck and shoulder massage setup with six jets dedicated to massaging the neck and shoulder and upper back. A deluxe lounger chair providing a thorough full body hydro-therapy massage from head to toe, is the icing on the cake of this small but beautifully appointed model.
Specifically designed with smaller families in mind the Fordland comes highly recommended older couples whose children have moved out of home or is perfect for those with a smaller sized outdoor area where space is a precious commodity.
- Seating Capacity: 3 adults
- Seating: 1x hydro-massage seat, 1x neck & shoulder jet seat, 1x hydro-massage lounger
- Dimensions: 2.10 x 1.56 x 0.84m
- Cabinet Colour Options: Midnight Everlast
- Acrylic Colour: Sterling Silver (white with silver marble finish)
- Water Capacity: 800 litres
- Dry Weight: 230kg
- Number of Jets: 19 Stainless steel
- Cover: Thermal Insulated safety covers with key locks
- Shell Material: Aristech™ Acrylic Shell (made in USA)
- Control System/Panel: BALBOA® control system
- Heater: 3kw
- Pumps: 1 x 3HP/0.26KW Water pump
- Ozone System: 1 x 60 mg
- Bluetooth Audio System with 2 built-in Speakers: £595.00
- Upgrade insulation from standard insulation to R-10 insulation: £695.00
- Waterline LED Lighting Package: £195.00
- Maintenance Free Steps: £149.99
Fiordland - 3 Person Hot Tub
Here at Penguin Hot Tubs, we take pride in providing the best possible Customer Service. Our award-winning team is on-hand to help you with any technical enquires that you may have, no matter how small, regarding any of the products within our range.
We’re here to help! We can offer our experience and product knowledge to help put your mind at ease. If a member of our team can’t answer your enquiry, we will endeavour to ensure an answer gets back you as quickly as possible.
There’re a few different ways you can get in touch with us, starting with speaking with our team over the phone – Call 0800 112 3886 between 08.30 – 17:30 Monday to Friday. If you’d prefer to email us, you can do so by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you can chat live to one our customer service agents using our Live Chat client.