The King Hot Tub is an elegant 6 person hot tub which discards all nonessential features in favour of maximising only the most important assets, giving it an air of sophistication and clean modern look without compromising on overall comfort. Luxury has been carefully considered with one hydro-massaging lounger which provides a thorough full-body hydro-therapy massage with jets targeting legs, calves, feet and back. The specially crafted twin corner seat opens the whole layout, giving it a spacious and inclusive feel along with the three hydrotherapy seats.
With room for up to six adults, the King epitomises the meaning of ‘less is more’ with the ability to comfortably seat the whole family or even a large group of friends.
- Seating Capacity: 6 adults
- Seating: 5 x hydro-therapy seats & 1 x hydro-massage loungers
- Dimensions: 2.12 x 2.12 x 0.90m
- Cabinet Colour Options: Midnight Everlast
- Acrylic Colour: Sterling Silver (white with silver marble finish)
- Water Capacity: 1082 litres
- Dry Weight: 280kg
- Number of Jets: 24 Stainless steel
- Cover: Thermal Insulated safety covers with key locks
- Shell Material: Aristech™ Acrylic Shell (made in USA)
- Control System/Panel: BALBOA® control system
- Heater: 3kw
- Pumps: 1 x 3HP/0.26KW Water pump
- Ozone System: 1 x 60 mg
- Bluetooth Audio System with 2 built-in Speakers: £595.00
- Upgrade insulation from standard insulation to R-10 insulation: £795.00
- Waterline LED Lighting Package: £249.00
- Maintenance Free Steps: £149.99
King - 6 Person Hot Tub
Here at Penguin Hot Tubs, we take pride in providing the best possible Customer Service. Our award-winning team is on-hand to help you with any technical enquires that you may have, no matter how small, regarding any of the products within our range.
We’re here to help! We can offer our experience and product knowledge to help put your mind at ease. If a member of our team can’t answer your enquiry, we will endeavour to ensure an answer gets back you as quickly as possible.
There’re a few different ways you can get in touch with us, starting with speaking with our team over the phone – Call 0800 112 3886 between 08.30 – 17:30 Monday to Friday. If you’d prefer to email us, you can do so by emailing email@example.com. Alternatively, you can chat live to one our customer service agents using our Live Chat client.