The Firordland is a compact spa pool that performs!
Customers love the Fiordland Hot Tub because of its versatile layout, simplicity and user friendly BALBOA® control system.
With seating for up to 3 adults (or 2 parents and a couple of kids) the Fiordland Hot Tub is perfect for small spaces, couples or young families. We’ve prioritised comfort and reliability over unnecessary bells and whistles.
The Fiordlandi has a user friendly BALBOA® control system, a reliable 2-speed 2HP pump powers, 25 stainless steel jets and an energy efficient 3KW heater. If you’re after a no frills plug and play hot tub, this is it!
Triple layer insulation helps keep running costs low. Specifically, foam on the underside of the USA made Aristech™ Acrylic Shell, full cabinet and ABS base insulation. A fully insulated lockable hard top cover is included.
- Seating Capacity: 3 adults
- Seating: 3 x hydro-massage seats
- Dimensions: 2.00 x 1.50 x 0.76m
- Cabinet Colour Options: Graphite
- Acrylic Colour: Sterling Silver (white with silver marble finish)
- Certification: TÜV ETL SAA C-TICK
- Water Capacity: 650 litres
- Dry Weight: 240kg
- Number of Jets: 25 Stainless steel with hurricane face plate
- Cover: Thermal safety cover with key locks
- Shell Material: Aristech™ Acrylic Shell (made in USA)
- Control System/Panel: BALBOA® control system
- Heater: 1 x 3kw
- Pumps: 1 x 2HP Water pump
- Ozone System: 1 x 60 mg
Every Penguin Hot Tub is backed by an impressive warranty to give you peace of mind.
- 10 year structural warranty
- 7 year acrylic shell warranty
- 5 year heater and jets warranty
- 2 years equipment warranty
Fiordland - 3 Person Hot Tub
Here at Penguin Hot Tubs, we take pride in providing the best possible Customer Service. Our award-winning team is on-hand to help you with any technical enquires that you may have, no matter how small, regarding any of the products within our range.
We’re here to help! We can offer our experience and product knowledge to help put your mind at ease. If a member of our team can’t answer your enquiry, we will endeavour to ensure an answer gets back you as quickly as possible.
There’re a few different ways you can get in touch with us, starting with speaking with our team over the phone – Call 0800 112 3886 between 08.30 – 17:30 Monday to Friday. If you’d prefer to email us, you can do so by emailing email@example.com. Alternatively, you can chat live to one our customer service agents using our Live Chat client.