Aquasparkle Spa Bromo BOOST 2kg – For controlling bacteria in hot tub and spa water.
AquaSPArkle Spa Bromo Boost is designed to boost bromine levels in hot tubs for ongoing activation through the use of complimentary oxidisers or via bromine generator electrolysis units that convert bromide into hydrobromite solutions.
- Maintain pH levels within the ideal range of 7.2 – 7.6. If the level is not in this range, adjust.
- This product may be applied directly to hot tubs, whilst the spa pump(s) are turned “on” to aid distribution.
- Allow 30 minutes for general distribution prior to activating bromine with oxidisers or an electrolysis unit.
- Before bathing commences, test the water, and maintain bromine residuals within the recommended range of 3 – 5mg/l (ppm). When using bromine generator electrolysis units (e.g. in.clear), use the boost mode to raise bromine levels if necessary. On the other hand, if bromine levels exceed 10mg/l (ppm), then turn off the electrolysis unit until the bromine level falls to 5mg/l (ppm) or below.
- It is recommended that hot tub water is periodically changed and replaced. If draining and re-filling is carried out within 60 days, there is no need to top-up with Spa Bromo Boost, in which case use the initial dose as below on re-fill. If draining and re-filling is delayed beyond 60 days, us the top-up dose rates as illustrated on the 2nd picture.
AquaSPArkle Spa Bromo Boost Key Features/Characteristics Use with bromine electrolysis Granular AquaSPArkle Spa Bromo Boost is designed to boost bromine levels in hot tubs for ongoing activation through use of complimentary oxidisers, or via bromine generator electrolysis units (e.g. in.clear) that convert bromide into hydrobromite solutions.
Aquasparkle Spa Bromo BOOST 2kg
Please do not hesitate to contact us directly on 0800 112 3886 or alternatively email email@example.com where we will be more than happy to answer your questions and point you in the right direction.